Neroli Hydrosol is known for its anti-inflammatory, astringent and purifying properties which can greatly help in removing impurities, tighten enlarged pores, evening skin tone, reducing acne and excessive oil, preventing breakouts/blemishes. Its balancing properties help to normalise combination or oily skin while its strong soothing and nourishing nature can help dry, irritated skin. 100% Certified Organic.
Botanical Name：Citrus aurantium amara Plant Origin：Egypt Parts of Plant Used：Flower Method of Extraction：Distillation
* Amazingly rich and beautifully sweet aroma gives you a deep relaxing sensation. * Cleansing and toning your skin. * Oxygenates and rehydrates the skin to restore radiance and promote a brighter and clearer skin tone. * Regular use helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation for a younger looking skin appearance. * Excellent skin brightener, pore refiner and skin nourisher.
Suitable for all skin types, especially those with oily, combination and matured skin.
CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FLOWER WATER**
**100% Certified Organic *100% Natural Origin
• After cleansing, wipe over or spritz your face with Neroli Hydrosol. Follow with Ausganica Rose Emulsion / Rose Facial Cream to protect and enhance your skin's hydration levels.
• Carry Neroli Hydrosol with you and spritz over your face throughout the day to refresh or hydrate your skin.
• Pour onto cotton pads and place over eyes and/or your face to refresh, moisturise and calm irritation.
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30°C and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
“All products presented on this website are skincare / haircare and personal care products (for external use only). THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE. All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.”