Botanical Name：Citrus aurantium var. Bergamia
Parts of Plant Used：Dried fruit
Method of Extraction：Cold pressed
Essential Oil Type: Citrus
- Regain self confidence and uplift your moods with the fresh, sweet scent of bergamot.
- Gives an energy boost.
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety, excellent for tension headaches and migraines.
- In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it is often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
*Note: Bergaptene is the naturally occurring constituent found in cold pressed Bergamot Essential Oil that makes it highly phototoxic. Our Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free is with the bergaptene removed so that you can safely use it even during day time.
CITRUS BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT ORANGE) PEEL OIL**
**100% Certified Organic
Suggested usage: use it for diffusion, bath, foot bath or dilute with carrier oils for a DIY massage oil blend.
• Diffusion - one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil in a way that it will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
• Bath -Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Massage -Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the essential oil in your chosen carrier oils . Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
small area massage > about 4-6 drops of essential oil in 10ml carrier oil
whole body massage > about 6-12 drops of essential oil in 30ml carrier oil
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- 100% pure essential oils are highly concentrated, and most essential oils need to be properly diluted before they can be used directly on the skin.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30°C and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.