Method of Extraction:
Parts of Plant Used:
South Africa / Australia
- In Aromatherapy it is used for oily skin applications, especially where there is inflammatory acne.
- A great oil for diffusing in a sick room where the oil will not be over stimulating and allows for a sound nights sleep.
- Also a great deodorizer, this is a good choice for natural deodorants, where it will help to keep odor under control, while also contributing to the anti-bacterial impact necessary for an effective deodorant. For some this oil is, actually, sedating, when used in small amounts.
- Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the best insect repellents available. A small amount in any blend will help to deter bites of all kinds.
Leptospermum petersonii oil **
**100% Certified Organic
: use it for diffusion, bath, foot bath or dilute with carrier oils for a DIY detox and stress free massage oil blend.
- one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil in a way that it will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
- Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Foot Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Body Massage - Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 8-9 drops in 100ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.