Relaxing, calming, works quickly to invoke feelings of peaceful relaxation while clearing your mind.
Scent Profile: A perfect balance between delicate & fresh, fruity & floral.
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic) :
• Neroli - This precious oil is regarded as the"Princess of Flowers", associating with innocence and purity, and inspires creativity. It is the best choice to treat anxiety and other problems of an emotional or psychological origin. It helps those with long term, chronic anxiety, and can help alleviate panic attacks, hysteria and shock. Overall, it is calming, soothing and uplifting, especially for those who are easily agitated, emotionally unstable or insecure and it eases the intensity of strong emotions. Relieves insomnia. It is useful aid to mediation and facilitates spiritual healing.
• Sweet Marjoram - A great comforter of essential oils and helps with pain on all levels. It is warming and comforting, soothing and giving solace to the heart and emotions. Calms oversensitivity and eases stress and nervous tension. It comforts the sad and lonely.
• Lavender - Enhances relaxation, relieves anxiety and tension headache.
• Bergamot - The "sunny" essential oil; An excellent treatment for depression and anxiety. Reviving, soothing and balancing. It fosters the feelings of happiness, satisfaction and positive thinking.
• Lemon - Radiant, reviving and stimulating, it helps to prevent emotional outbursts and assists in decision making. Purifying and detoxifying to both body and mind; Bringing clarity and shedding light when the mind has become foggy or confused.
OILS OF LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA**, ORIGANUM
MAJARANA FLOWER**, CITRUS BERGAMIA PEEL**, CITRUS LIMON PEEL**, CITRUS AURANTIUM
**100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Suggested usage: use it for diffusion, bath, foot bath or dilute with carrier oils for a DIY relaxation massage oil blend.
• Diffusion - one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil in a way that it will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
• Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Foot Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Body Massage - Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 8-9 drops in 100ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.