- Antimicrobial / Antiseptic / Diffuse to purify and freshen the air / Helps minimise the effects of seasonal threats
- Relieve cold / flu / coughing symptoms, maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Emotionally, it is uplifting and helps clearing the mind, anti-depression and anti-fatigue.
Scent Profile: Minty, fresh and airy. A natural support to promote deep and clear breathing.
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic) :
• Niaouli - Helps boost immune system, antiseptic and assist in clearing congestion & blocked respiratory passages. It is indicated for aches, acne, bronchitis, colds, coughs, cuts, flu, sore throat, and whooping cough.
• Eucalyptus Radiata - Mild yet very effective in supporting a healthy respiratory system, especially when experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms. It is also indicated for coughing, fever, poor circulation, and sinusitis; Emotionally, it is uplifting and mentally clearing, helping to reduce negative thoughts and feelings.
• Tea Tree - Powerful antimicrobial activity against all three of the infectious organisms: bacteria, viruses and fungi. When diffused, it helps to prevent the spread of infection. Together with its powerful immunostimulant properties, tea tree is a real rally in combating many illness and ailments. Strongly anti-inflammatory and the scent is refreshing and helps clear the mind.
• Rosemary - Stimulates mental activity to keep you focused and clear minded, while enhancing your memory.
• Lavender - Enhances relaxation, relieves anxiety and tension headache.
• Citronella - Renowned for its shielding, cleansing, and purifying properties. Its fresh, herbaceous, citrus-like aroma helps to fend off mosquitos & insects, combat depression and provides relief from anxiety, sorrow and various negative feelings. Encourages hope, happiness and a feeling of freshness; Antibacterial and helps with the digestive system.
• Lemon Myrtle - Uplifting and is a fantastic oil to diffuse to purify the air and combat micro-organisms including airborne bacteria and viruses. It may also help enhance concentration.
• Thyme - Refreshing and cleansing, it may help to ease breathing, supporting the immune system, strengthening body's defence mechanisms, and is especially good against respiratory infections; Thyme can also be beneficial for occasional digestive upset.
Suggested usage: use it for diffusion, bath, foot bath or dilute with carrier oils for a DIY relaxation massage oil blend.
• Diffusion - one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil in a way that it will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
• Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Foot Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Body Massage - Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 8-9 drops in 100ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
Do Not Ingest.
Avoid During Pregnancy.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Consult with Professional before use.
Store below 30oC