- Relieves muscle pain, spasms, stiffness, backache and joint pain.
- Helps improve blood circulation, anti-inflammatory and analgesic; Calms and relaxes both tight muscles and emotional tensions.
Scent Profile: Warm and herbaceous, calming and soothing.
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic) :
• Sweet Marjoram - Useful for relaxing tight, stiff muscles and for easing rheumatic pain, producing a warming and comforting effect. It is anti-inflammatory and is commonly used to relieve the uncomfortable pressure of fluid retention that is characteristic of arthritis and aching muscles, bones, and joints.
• Ginger - Has a great warming effect on sore muscles, and stimulates the circulation which helps with pain relief. Also very effective for relieving joint pain in those who suffer from arthritis. The scent is a warm touch of soothing comfort that gives a sense of happiness and security emotionally.
• Rosemary - Relaxing tight, overworked muscles or sprains, relieving fluid retention and detoxifying the lymphatic system.
• Peppermint - Refreshing, stimulating and restorative. Effectively relieves muscle pain and tightness.
• Black Pepper - This pain-relieving oil stimulates blood flow and circulation, helps ease muscle aches and pains ; Also an invigorating oil which increases overall energy level of the body.
• Sage - Helps relieve rheumatic pain and swelling. It is reputed to ease muscular and joint pain associated with inflammation, stiffness, and other symptoms of arthritis, strains, and sprains; Also an effective treatment of over-exercised muscles.
• Basil - Restorative, fortifying and clearing. It can help refresh the mind and restore mental alertness. In massage, it can be relaxing to aching muscles.
• Sweet Fennel - Deeply cleansing, detoxifying and revitalising. Relaxing nerves and muscles. Its diuretic qualities help to rid the body of toxins, and is it a good urinary-tract antiseptic.
OILS OF ORIGANUM MAJARANA**, ROSMARINUS
OFFICINALIS**, MENTHA PIPERITA**, PIPER NIGRUM**, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE**, SALVIA
OFFICINALIS**, OCIMUM BASILICUM**, FOENICULUM VULGARE**.
**100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Suggested usage: use it for Foot Bath / Compresses / Dilute with carrier oils and apply to areas of muscle soreness.
• Foot Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Compresses - Put a few drops (maybe 4-6 drops) of the blended essential oil into warm water (i.e. Warm Compresses*) or cold water (i.e. Cold Compresses*). Place a clean piece of muslin or cloth into the water, wetting it completely and then wringing it out. Cover the areas of muscle soreness with the cloth for a few minutes.
*Note: Cold Compresses may help with recent sprains, bruising, swelling and inflammation, or within 48 hours immediately after the sprain / injury; Whereas Warm Compresses may help those with more long term muscle pain, old injuries, tightness, or arthritis. Do not apply hot compresses to recent sprains & swelling.
• Apply Topically - Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 6-10drops in 10ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently apply onto the areas of muscle soreness as needed.
While essential oils in baths, massage oil, or compresses may provide some pain relief, it's important to know when to see your doctor.
Consult your doctor if you experience any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Sudden or severe pain
- Pain that lasts more than several days (without getting better)
- Redness or swelling
- Bleeding, bruising, or tenderness following an injury
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.