Purifying, detoxing, uplifting, balancing and stress-relieving for the body, mind and soul.
Scent Profile: Woody, Herbaceous, Green & Fresh.
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic) :
• Frankincense - Peaceful, soothing and calming；Enhance the mood, combat stress and anxiety; Also famed for its ability to strengthen and invigorate the respiratory system and stimulate the immune system.
• Cedarwood Atlas - Helps soothe asthma, coughing, congestion, a buildup of phlegm, and other respiratory discomforts that make it difficult to breathe easily. Reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
• Pine Scotch - Stimulates, refreshes and cleanses. It has a fresh, resinous aroma and powerful antiseptic properties, making it a wonderful choice for use in a diffuser or in steam inhalations for cough and sinus problems. It possesses warming properties which may help with joint and muscular aches and pains.
• Cypress - Helps to fight infections, aid the respiratory system, remove toxins from the body, and work as stimulate that relieves nervousness and anxiety. It is also indicated for excessive perspiration, haemorrhoids, menorrhagia, rheumatism, and varicose veins.
• Peppermint : Boosts your mood, focus and energy levels; Relives fatigue and flu symptoms; Stimulates the respiratory system so you breathe better and easier.
• Rosemary - Stimulates mental activity to keep you focused and clear minded, while enhancing your memory.
• Juniperberry - Great for purification, protection, to dispel negative energies and removes toxin from the body.
OILS OF CEDRUS ATLANTICA**, PINUS SYLVESTRIS**,
CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS**, MENTHA PIPERITA**, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS**, JUNIPERUS
COMMUNIS**, BOSWELLIA SERRATA**.
**100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Suggested usage: use it for diffusion, bath, foot bath or dilute with carrier oils for a DIY detox and stress free massage oil blend.
• Diffusion - one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil in a way that it will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
• Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Foot Bath - Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt /whole milk (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water), mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Body Massage - Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 8-9 drops in 100ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.