Method of Extraction:
Cold Pressed, Virgin
Parts of Plant Used:
* Rich in natural Fatty Acids and Lauric Acid, as well as Vitamins A,B,E, calcium, iron and magnesium.
* Highly emollient and moisturising for the skin, hair and lips.
* Helps to protect the skin as it leaves a thin lipid layer on the skin.
* Its lubricating properties make it a nice choice for use in massage.
* Healing for dry, itchy skin
Coconut oil is excellent as carrier oil for dry, itchy, sensitive skin and does not clog pores.
COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL**
**100% Certified Organic
*100% Natural Origin
An organic, pure vegetable oil great to be used on its own or combined with essential oils to create an essential oil massage blend.
Haircare - Use Coconut Oil as a hair conditioning treatment oil, massage throughout your hair and leave it for at least half an hour before shampooing and conditioning. To liquify, simply place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
Do Not Ingest.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store below 30oC