Method of Extraction:
Cold Pressed, Virgin
Parts of Plant Used:
* Light consistency, fast-absorbing and non-greasy.
* On Hair ~ Argan Oil helps bring dull and dry hair back to shininess and smoothness as it is rich in Vitamin E and Fatty Acids.
* Soothe and reduce dryness of the scalp & dandruff while promoting hair growth and improving its thickness and texture.
* On Skin ~ Rich in proteins, Argan Oil strengthens the protein bonding structures which tightens skin and improves its elasticity.
* It also has a regulating effect on sebum, promoting production of this vital substance for dry skin or reducing its secretion with oily skin.
* Improves weak and brittle nails.
Suitable for combination skin types. Hydrates and nourishes dry, irritated as well as oily skin.
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL**
**100% Certified Organic
*100% Natural Origin
Anti-ageing: Thanks to the Vitamin E content, Argan Oil may help fight against free radicals and help people suffering from dry and damaged skin conditions, wrinkles, acne and scars.
Scars: Thanks to its properties this oil may reduce stretch marks and may help soothe irritated skin.
Skincare: Applying a few drops on the skin may soften it, restore its original brightness, and protect it from environmental factors like smog, wind or sun.
Haircare: Simply smooth the Argan Oil onto the hair to coat the hair shaft from root to tip. Massaging it into the the scalp lightly with finger tips to stimulate circulation and boost hair growth.
Argan is also used to strengthen nails and cuticles.
Do Not Ingest.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store below 30oC