Ocimum basilicum ct linalool
Method of Extraction:
Parts of Plant Used:
* Sharpening focus
* Lessening stress & tension.
* Provides restorative benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content.
* Comforts sore muscles & joints, reduces tension when applied to temples and back of neck.
* Basil is cooling to the skin and can be used to soothe minor irritations.
* When diffused, Basil helps promote clear breathing, and healthy respiratory function.
OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL**
** 100% Certified Organic
Basil Oil is an energising oil and is best used during the morning and daytime hours.
Bath - Put a few drops
(about 5 or so) of essential oil in a tub of warm water. Foot or hand baths are
also fine (2-3 drops).
of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. Simply place a small amount of oil in a way that will be diffused into the
air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There
are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to
your chosen oil in carrier oils (about 2.5% essential oil per base). Just spread on hands, massage onto skin.
These are only a
few basic examples. There are many more ways to use essential oils that you
will learn in the course of your journey with plant essences and aromatherapy.
Out of Reach of Children.
with Professional before Use.